Air Conditioning Services in Greenville, SC
Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air will inspect, clean, and repair your current air conditioning unit, as well as install new, high-efficiency systems when you’re ready to replace the old ones in your home.
Our family-owned company only employs experienced, NATE-certified HVAC technicians. We’ve been in business for 40 years and we provide exceptional customer service throughout the Upstate and Greenville, SC, regions.
HVAC Specialty Services
Our highly-skilled technicians are well-versed in top-of-the-line HVAC systems which include all major air conditioning systems and heating units from Carrier, Lennox, Lennox, and Rheem.
We repair, clean, replace, and install the following systems:
- Air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Ductless mini-splits and zoned systems
- Air cleaners, filters, and purification units
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers
- Ventilation systems
- Fan and evaporator coils
- Thermostats and controls
Find Comfort with New HVAC Systems
Although repairing an older unit may be cheaper in the short-term, there are numerous advantages to purchasing new heating and cooling systems.
- Savings of hundreds of dollars each year in utility costs
- Variable fan speeds and zoning to ensure correct airflow for maximum comfort where and when you need it
- Programmable thermostats change temperatures at certain pre-programmed times
- Thermostat options include wireless, portable, smartphone and internet access
- Warranties on parts and services
- Environmentally friendly
System Maintenance for a More Efficient HVAC System
Not only do we inspect, repair, and install new systems, we also provide annual preventative maintenance for your HVAC systems. Maintaining your heating and cooling systems is essential, and we offer the Comfort Assurance Plan or CAP that will ensure that your HVAC units are running smoothly and efficiently..
Your benefits include:
- Lower monthly utility bills
- Maintaining constant desired temperatures so no electricity or gas is needlessly wasted
- Cleaner global environment
- Installation, maintenance, and heating and air repair needs are taken care of by Dipple
Help Extend the Life of Your HVAC in Greenville, SC
There are there are many ways you can extend the life of your systems and save on your monthly utility bills. Just follow these helpful tips to ensure a more efficient HVAC system:
- Install and use ceiling fans year-round- They keep the cool or warm air circulating throughout the house
- Schedule annual maintenance checks- Our professionals will make sure all units are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Change furnace filters monthly- A dirty filter can block your system’s airflow and result in poor indoor air quality.
- Dust and vacuum frequently- Dirt and dust particles enter the heating systems and air ducts
- Insulate all rooms- Prevent energy loss and help warm or cool air stay put.
Rest Easy: Our Guarantee
Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air is an accredited A+ Better Business Bureau member and Lennox Comfort Specialist. We provide excellent customer service and get the job done right the first time. As an added bonus, we offer a money-back guarantee as well as financing options on heating systems to protect your investment.
Our NATE-certified technicians take weekly continuing education classes, are up-to-date on the latest technology, and highly experienced to take care of any heating and air issues within the Upstate South Carolina areas.