Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating and Air is looking for a detail-oriented HVAC Technician to help us install, maintain and repair heating/cooling systems. The ideal candidate will have experience in diagnosing, repairing equipment and performing maintenance procedures as well as providing emergency repairs when necessary.
HVAC Technician responsibilities include talking with customers about their HVAC needs, providing pricing, performing maintenances and installations as needed.
Ultimately, you will work with customers to ensure their HVAC units run smoothly at all times and perform necessary installations and repairs.
- Discuss various options with clients when it comes to heating and cooling systems
- Troubleshoot issues with a current system as they are identified
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools and adjust system settings
- Travel to different homes and businesses throughout the day and determine problems
- Categorize and organize inventory on company supplied service vehicle
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an HVAC Technician or similar role
- Current driver’s license and ability to drive a company vehicle
- EPA Certification
Apply at Zip Recruiter Or use the form below.